Experienced Legal Representation
Experienced Legal Representation
For Friendly, Compassionate, and Strong Legal Representation, You Can Rely on the Experienced Professionals at CP Law Group.
Prince graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law and is admitted to practice in Georgia and Illinois. He also earned his B.B.A. from East Tennessee State University.
His prior experience serving on the defense side for pharmaceutical and insurance companies in pharmaceutical and medical device litigation, as well as complex personal injury and products liability cases, gives him a valuable perspective and insight into what it takes to be successful in pursuing personal injury claims.
Before becoming the Managing Partner at CP Law Group, Prince served as general in-house counsel to a private Atlanta-based behavioral health company. Prior to working as in-house counsel, Prince was an associate in two large civil defense law firms in Atlanta and Chicago.
Now, with his focus on helping clients pursue personal injury, automobile and trucking accident, and wrongful death claims, Prince has recently earned significant settlements for his clients, including:
● Trucking Accident Settlement in the amount of $2,200,000 – A trucking accident that resulted in the client being thrown from her vehicle.
● Premises Liability Settlement in the amount of $1,000,000 – An inadequately attached deck collapsed resulting in severe injuries, including broken bones, second- and third-degree burns from grills that were in use on the deck, and other permanently debilitating injuries.
● Auto Accident Settlement in the amount of $350,000 – Client suffered injuries in a motor vehicle accident that required two back surgeries. The client was left with a permanent disability.
● Auto Accident Settlement in the amount of $250,000 – Client suffered a neck injury that required surgery and use of plates and screws to stabilize the neck and vertebra.
Prince is also active outside of his legal practice. He holds the distinction of being a member of the Leadership DeKalb Class of 2018 as well as a graduate of the Georgia Bar Association Young Lawyers Division Leadership Academy. He has also served as Co-Chair of the Legislative Affairs Committee of the State Bar of Georgia’s Young Lawyers Division.
Prince strongly believes in the importance of working closely with clients. He knows that the best way to relieve their stress is to give them the information and advice they need to move forward and attain great results.
Call us today to schedule a free consultation with an attorney at CP Law Group. We can help you with your auto or truck accident, premise liability, medical malpractice or any other type of personal injury case.
After graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law, Miracle spent the first four years of her practice representing plaintiffs in complex medical malpractice and premises liability actions. Miracle’s ability to parse through complex medical and legal issues, engage a jury, and build trust in her clients, resulted in favorable verdicts and six-figure settlements. Desiring to understand how insurance companies evaluate personal injury claims and the strategies they use to mount a defense, Miracle spent three years serving as defense counsel for Fortune 100 insurance companies. Miracle brings to her practice at the CP Law Group, the invaluable knowledge and insider’s view she gained while working as a defense attorney for two of the largest insurance companies in the United States.
As a Partner at the CP Law Group, Miracle’s practice focuses on catastrophic personal injury cases arising from trucking and automobile accidents, wrongful death, medical malpractice and premises liability. She attributes her ability to prevail in even the most challenging cases to the relationship and trust that she builds with her client. Miracle believes that to fully understand and appreciate her client’s injuries and pain and suffering, it is imperative that she maintains open and honest communication with her client.
In addition to The University of Georgia School of Law, Miracle is also a graduate of Spelman College, where she received her B.A.
In her free time, Miracle enjoys attending spectator sports with her husband, mentoring at risk youth through the Fulton and DeKalb Juvenile Courts, and playing catch with her three-year-old Terrier-Mix, Rocky Balboa.
● On the Rise, Daily Report (2016)
● Award of Achievement for Outstanding Service to the Young Lawyers Division (2016)
● Graduate, Young Lawyers Division Leadership Academy (2014)
Memberships & Volunteer Experience:
● Joseph Henry Lumpkin Inn of Court, Barrister
● Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys, Secretary
● State Bar of Georgia Young Lawyers Division, Co-Editor, YLD Review
● Sister to Sister Mentoring Program, Program Director
● Good Life Cancer Foundation, Chair
DIAL 1-844-5-I’M-HURT ( 1-844-546-4878) FOR YOUR FREE CONSULTATION.